In the past, people missing all of their teeth had no option but dentures. New technologies and dental implants make replacing all your teeth, even in a day, now possible. These so-called ‘teeth in a day’ is a really exciting development for our patients. In fact, we have people coming from all over the San Francisco Bay Area to experience ‘teeth in a day.’
Teeth in a Day: Consult with Dr. Rabinovich
Using dental implant technologies, Dr. Rabinovich can replace your entire set of teeth. Our San Francisco office is very convenient, so please reach out for a consultation to see if this procedure is right for you. Every person is different, and you may not need all your teeth replaced. But find out if ‘teeth in a day’ is truly for you.
Advantages of Dental Implants over Dentures
Dentures have numerous disadvantages, such as:
- Dentures are uncomfortable and often painful
- Dentures do not look natural, especially when eating
- As the bone continues to melt away, the dentures become loose, and can fall out when laughing, sneezing, or coughing without the use of adhesives.
- People without their teeth and supporting bone visibly age much faster
- Wearing dentures usually undermines a person’s self confidence
- People with dentures cannot eat certain foods, such as steak, corn on the cob and apples
- People with dentures generally have bad breath.
These problems can be solved with implant-supported replacement teeth, which are stable (securely fastened to the implants) and maintain the integrity of the facial structures by preserving the bone.
Advantages of Dental Implants including for Teeth in a Day
Some of the many advantages of implant supported replacement teeth include the following:
- They are more comfortable and stable than traditional dentures
- They virtually stop bone deterioration
- Integrity of the facial structures is maintained
- Appearance is improved
- It is not necessary to cover the roof of the mouth, so food can be tasted
- Repairs are infrequent compared to traditional dentures
- Natural biting and chewing capacity is restored
Interested? Please reach out to us to see if ‘teeth in a day’ is an option for you at our convenient San Francisco office. Call the San Francisco Dental Implant Center today at (415) 992-9188, or email us at email@example.com.