San Francisco Dental Implant Center: Learn About Our Center
- State Of The Art Diagnostics
- At San Francisco Dental Implant Center, our team uses high definition 3D imaging for diagnosis and treatment planning. This is the latest technology in diagnostics, providing both three-dimensional and cross-sectional views that are much more accurate than traditional x-rays. These 3D CT Scans provide detailed views of the facial structures so that our doctors can determine the quality and density of the bone where your implants will be placed. This technology also allows them to determine the proper treatment approach to use, including the size and type of implants and their optimal placement. 3D imaging has become the standard of care for implant dentistry and was recently featured on the NBC Today Show segment “New Advances in Dentistry” with the Today Show’s Chief Medical Editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman.
- Our Focus
- At San Francisco Dental Implant Center we focus on the placement and restoration of dental implants, making our team among the most experienced in the Bay Area. Our doctor is an Oral Surgeon, a specialist who has years of formal, full-time post graduate training and experience in this field. This additional training, along with his years of experience, sets Alex Rabinovich MD DDS apart from the growing number of general dentists offering dental implant treatments.
- Oral Surgery Training
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons are specialists that treat the anatomical area of the mouth, jaws, face, skull, as well as associated structures. They are trained for extractions, dental implantation, and other surgical techniques. Their advanced training in anesthesia and IV sedation allows them to provide quality care with maximum patient comfort and safety in the office setting.
- Free Consultation
- During your first visit to our Dental Implant Center, you will be greeted by our patient co-ordinator who will gather information about your overall health and specific dental needs. To develop the ideal treatment plan for you, we will take a complimentary 3D CT scan to evaluate whether you are a candidate for dental implants. When the evaluation is complete, the doctor will go over your dental implant treatment options, including the advantage and disadvantage of each, so that you can make an informed decision about which option is best for you.
- Financing Options
- For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We also offer flexible payment plans and 0% financing for qualified patients. Find out more.
Call the San Francisco Dental Implant Center today at (415) 992-9188, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.