- Experienced Oral Surgeon
- State-Of-The-Art Facility
- Team Approach To Patient Care
- One Day Treatment Option
- Free Consultation
- Dental Implants
- All-in-One Dental Implant Treatment Center
- Patients receive complete, fast, and convenient treatment all in one location. Our San Francisco Dental Implant Center has an experienced team of dental professionals, 3D CAT Scanning technology, and a specialized Dental Implant Lab, which sets us apart from traditional general dentistry providers.
- Modern Technology for Dental Implants in San Francisco
- The San Francisco Dental Implant Center uses 3D CAT Scans for diagnosis and treatment planning. Only taking approximately 20 seconds, the scan supports a higher level of patient care. 3D CAT Scans allow a detailed look at existing teeth, bone, nerves, and tissue.
The 3D CAT Scan provides three-dimensional and cross-sectional views that allow our oral surgeon and his team to:
- Examine the quality and density of the bone that will anchor the dental implant
- Determine the proper treatment approach for each individual patient
- Determine the precise placement of implants
- Select the correct type and size of the implants
- Avoid the nerves and sinuses
Call the San Francisco Dental Implant Center today at (415) 992-9188, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.