Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our office’s commitment to your safety. Here at San Francisco Dental Implant Center, we have taken the following steps:
- We are modifying our appointment hours and scheduling to maximize social distancing as recommended by CDC. We are limiting the number of patients in the office at any one time to maintain physical distancing of a minimum of six feet between patients. Patients are sent text messages on their mobile devices or called exactly when we are ready to bring them into the treatment rooms to minimize time spent in the office and our waiting room.
- All patients and dental practice staff must be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entering the dental facility. Temperature is checked daily for all staff and patients entering our office.
- We ask all our patients to limit additional family members and companions that accompany them to the office.
- Only scheduled patients can enter the office unless pre-arranged with the office.
- Hand washing is mandated for patients and staff upon entering the office, hand sanitizers are provided to use, while in the office.
- We have installed Sneeze Guards on our front desk to provide safety for staff and patients checking in and checking out of the office.
- Our staff is equipped with all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) needed during clinical care, such as KN95 / N95 surgical masks, face shields, eye protection, gloves, and gowns.
- Infection control measures of proper disinfection of surfaces, equipment and air are implemented as recommended by the CDC and ADA guidelines. We also provide wipes to clean pens, clipboards, counters, phones, keyboards, light switches, door handles, and anything else high touch.
- Medical grade Air purifiers are used throughout the day and after hours to assure air is cleaned.
- Additional suction devices are used to minimize aerosols in the air to assure our practitioners’ safety and the safety of the patients entering the treatment rooms.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 415-992-9188 or email us at email@example.com.
We’re all in this together and we’ll get through this! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.